From: Georges Ko <gko@gko.net>
Subject: Group buffer with user notes
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:06:41 +0800	[thread overview]

    Hello,

    As I have a lot of mail and news groups, I have written some quick
and dirty code to display my own notes below some groups so that I
don't have to remember things such as:

    - groups where I'm waiting some responses
    - mail I have to reply to
    - threads to follow
    - ...

    without having to enter the groups...

    Examples:

     0  1956:[3] gmane.emacs.gnus.general
                     > Thread to follow: Group buffer with user notes
     0* 1162:[3] nnml:mail.Personal
                     > Wait feed back from Mary
                     > Answer Eric's mail before 10/6

    If I hit C-c C-e on the group line (or in the Summary buffer),
I'll edit some file named the same as the group in some directory,
which contains the notes for that group...

    Has someone written something similar?

    Georges
--
 Georges Ko                     gko@gko.net                      2004-09-20
 If you are not in my white list, add [m2gko] in the subject of your mail.