bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes: > I've been thinking about this. For it to look good there should be a > way to change the look of the summary line of a root when the > subtree under it is hidden (could be handy in general, if you want > something else then ...) I agree, it would be good to be able to do that, but I'm not sure how to do it at the moment though :-) With the change I've made for the false root string, I've got a summary line look that I quite like now (see attached screenshot - this is an image as I've used unicode box-drawing chars). Note that I've set the false root to a straight arrow and a normal root to a bent arrow, which is kind of like the opposite of slrn! Cheers, Mike