Hi, A few days ago I posted a message about a problem with new mail being marked as read, and being unable to access a mail group. Here it goes again... I have a mail group with the following group parametes: ((total-expire . t) (display . all) (comment . "personal mail") (visible . t) (charset . windows-1251)) Just now, 2 new messages arrived in this group. I saw it in the *Group* buffer. When pressing Enter on that group, the new messages counter went to 0, "No unread news" appeared in the minibuffer, and the cursor jumped to the next group with some messages. According to Lars: >This usually means that the .overview file for the group is messed >up... Whatever. I certainly did not mess up my .overview files by hand... :) If anybody's interested, attached is my .overview file for the group currently screwed up (i.e. I cannot enter it at all). Last time removing the "charset" parameter from the group pars fixed the situation. I am sure I can fix it now, somehow. But IMHO the bug is bad enough to justify some attention, just in case somebody (Lars?) wants more info about the current state of my mailboxes... -- Cheers, -Dima.