From: Mats Lidell <Mats.Lidell@contactor.se>
Cc: ding@ifi.uio.no, ntemacs-users@cs.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Using tm w/Gnus on NTEmacs?
Date: 26 Nov 1996 23:35:32 +0100	[thread overview]

    Michael> Has anyone successfully managed to get tm working with
    Michael> Gnus under NTEmacs?

Yes and no ;-) The simple MIME things in e-lisp works but since
decoding more complex stuff needs support from external processes, and
those are written in sh(1), it is not simple to get that to work under
NT.

I'm in the process of installing the Gnu utilities and I hope then
that I'll get the more complex things working to. Right!?

    Michael> If so, how have you set up the tm package?

I just load mime-setup. Didn't do anything special.

I'm using:
   gnus-version's value is "Red Gnus v0.60"
   tm-7.93
   emacs-version's value is "19.34.1"

%% Mats