From: Stefan Waldherr <swa@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: Smart recipe for fancy-splitting
Date: 13 Oct 1997 17:49:45 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi,

I recently receive a lot of spam from a jerk that uses (or used) the following
addresses:

	vension@jumpoint.com
	sales@number18.tierranet.com
	nobody@nowhere.com
	cjohnson@haz-uky.campus.mci.net
	cypcomm@rocketmail.com

I could easily delete any mails matching one of the above addresses. However,
this is of no use, since the bozo changes his email address quite often. On
the other hand he sticks to one pattern: the `from' and `to' lines are always
identical.

Well, I wonder whether someone could provide me with a recipe for
nnmail-split-fancy that nukes every mail with identical `from' and `to' lines?
It would also be nice to have a recipe that matches bogus IP addresses, like
x.256.x.x or x.x.006.x. Any ideas?

cu
Stefan.
--
Stefan Waldherr                office +1 (412) 268-3837
                                  fax +1 (412) 268-5576