* Howto send MIME mail from the command line ...
@ 1998-04-02  9:11 Stefan Waldherr
From: Stefan Waldherr @ 1998-04-02  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I would like to send a two-part MIME mail from the command line. The first
part should be plain text, the second an image -- an image that gnus (or
XEmacs) would display inline. I tried metasend/mailto but never got it to
work. Then I tried uuenview, which sends an image only. But when gnus displays
the mail, I always get `Buffer is read-only: #<buffer "*Article*">' and XEmacs
beeps; though gnus displays it inline. Maybe a bug?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stefan.
--
Stefan Waldherr                   fax +49 431 8058 136
                               e-Mail swa@cs.cmu.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-04-02  9:11 UTC | newest]