Mike Woolley writes: > bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes: > >> The appearance I would like is the above with the actual dummy line >> removed (and preferably a gnus-sum-thread-tree-false-root variable >> to allow me to make the false root start ",---" or something along >> that line). > > I like your suggestion better than mine :-) I'll see if I can > implement it that way... Patch attached. What I've done is make a small change so that false roots are now indicated by `gnus-sum-thread-tree-false-root'. I've defaulted this to "> " (ie the same as `gnus-sum-thread-tree-root'). Cheers, Mike