* Gnus list a mail message!
@ 1998-08-11 16:01 Brian Gorka
From: Brian Gorka @ 1998-08-11 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Running -

 NT Emacs
 Gnus 5.6.31

The message is in the mail\incoming directory in the
Incoming<whatever> file...  Gnus added an entry for the nnml group,
but it was empty when I tried to enter it...

--
Brian Gorka
gorkab@cyberpass.net

"Choose thine software wisely, for whilst the narrow route doth seem fraught
 with uncertainties, the wide, commonly tread path doth hold great peril and
 certain damnation at thy journey's end."

* Re: Gnus list a mail message!
@ 1998-08-11 16:25 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-08-11 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian Gorka <gorkab@cyberpass.net> writes:

> The message is in the mail\incoming directory in the
> Incoming<whatever> file...  Gnus added an entry for the nnml group,
> but it was empty when I tried to enter it...

Is the message in the nnml directory?