* SEMI for ntemacs & support files
       [not found] <199709170154.SAA34641@joker.cs.washington.edu>
@ 1997-09-19 13:54 ` Fabrice POPINEAU
From: Fabrice POPINEAU @ 1997-09-19 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntemacs-users, tm-en, ding

    Geoff> John Dennis updated his metmail port to so that it works on
    Geoff> both 19.34.4 and 19.34.5(6).

I have merged the patches I already had with John's. I also compiled
SEMI (formerly known as TM), ie mime for emacs. And I have enhanced
support for win32 emacs. The complete package can be found on:

ftp://neuromancer.ese-metz.fr/gnu-win32/semi-win32.zip

It contains: the latest SEMI package, emh, rmail and gnus support;
metamail and mmencode and hexbin (for decoding mac binhex).

My directory tree is as follows:

e:/Local/bin
        /emacs/bin
              /lisp
              /site-lisp/Misc
                        /gnus
                        /mime

and so on. You may need to move files according to your local
installation. You should have to add e:\Local\bin to your PATH and
modify ../emacs/site-lisp/mime-setup to reflect the actual path to
mime directories.

Feel free to enhance it and report any bug.

--
Fabrice POPINEAU

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-09-19 13:54 UTC | newest]