* mm-decode-body: Invalid coding system: gnus-decoded
@ 2006-02-08 11:57 CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2006-02-08 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Seems there is something wrong with Gnus. The error message as in
subject line occurred in several messages. You can check one above in
this Group (gmane.emacs.gnus.general) by Richard with message id
<E1F6bdd-0005AE-IY@fencepost.gnu.org>.

* Re: mm-decode-body: Invalid coding system: gnus-decoded
@ 2006-02-08 12:23 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2006-02-08 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> Seems there is something wrong with Gnus. The error message as in
> subject line occurred in several messages. You can check one above in
> this Group (gmane.emacs.gnus.general) by Richard with message id
> <E1F6bdd-0005AE-IY@fencepost.gnu.org>.

Thank you for pointing it out.  It is due to the mm-uu features.
I'll fix it ASAP.  You can temporarily avoid the problem by:

(setq gnus-article-emulate-mime nil)

* Re: mm-decode-body: Invalid coding system: gnus-decoded
@ 2006-02-08 12:29   ` CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2006-02-08 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

*On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:23:12 +0900
* Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:

> Thank you for pointing it out.  It is due to the mm-uu features.
> I'll fix it ASAP.  You can temporarily avoid the problem by:
>
> (setq gnus-article-emulate-mime nil)
Thanks for your workaround. It works well.

* Re: mm-decode-body: Invalid coding system: gnus-decoded
@ 2006-02-08 23:52     ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2006-02-08 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> Thank you for pointing it out.  It is due to the mm-uu features.
>> I'll fix it ASAP.  You can temporarily avoid the problem by:

>> (setq gnus-article-emulate-mime nil)

> Thanks for your workaround. It works well.

Fixed in CVS.  Could you try it?

* Re: mm-decode-body: Invalid coding system: gnus-decoded
@ 2006-02-09  9:08       ` CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2006-02-09  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

*On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:52:43 +0900
* Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:

> Fixed in CVS.  Could you try it?
Yes works like a charm. A li ga do Yamaoka-san.