Hello Simon, Simon Josefsson writes: >> What seems to have happened is that my flags now have a "\njklymak 1" >> entry that gnus doesn't like: >> * FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen jklymak l) > > I can't reproduce this. Evaluting (imap-parse-flag-list) when the > point is on the leading ( works here, on both emacsen. The flag look > odd, it contains a TAB, but I can't see anything wrong with the code. > Can you M-x load-file RET /path/to/gnus/lisp/imap.el RET to get a > better backtrace? I've attached a new backtrace (and the new imap log) with imap.el no longer byte compiled. Thanks for any help you can give. Cheers, Jody