Simon Josefsson writes: > David Abrahams writes: > >>>> Maybe when using GNUs from CVS I need to also be using emacs from CVS? >>> >>> Nope. >> >> Well, certainly the released version (21.2.1) does NOT work. GNUs >> passes some extra args to functions whose signatures have changed. > > Can you be more specific? Oort is supposed to work on Emacs >= 20.3 > and XEmacs >= 20.4. The following thread details all I can remember (I don't remember where the call originated, but I think it was message mail abbrev expansion). ---