* IMAP+agent: lost marks
@ 2003-09-09 21:02 David Abrahams
From: David Abrahams @ 2003-09-09 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know this has been reported many times before... It's very common
that I mark messages read or expired (I'm never really sure how to
interpret the difference between 'E', 'R', and 'r' marks) in my
agentized IMAP folder and then come back to find them still showing.
I am not sure how to best reproduce the bug, but I think `M-g' after
reading some messages is likely to do it if you subsequently quit
the group and come back.

Has anyone made progress with this problem?  It makes clearing my
INBOX of pending items almost impossible!

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-09 21:02 UTC | newest]