Chris Halverson writes: > Jack Twilley writes: > >> I'll check them out. I'm more interested right now in reading what MS >> Outlook sends by default than writing something MS Outlook will read, >> but obviously both are important. > > I'm pretty sure that is what Outlook sends out. I've added meetings to > my company's Steltor (now Oracle, http://www.steltor.com/) calendar > that people sent me from Outlook. Meeting requests where I work are not sent in iCalendar format. We use Outlook 2000 and Exchange (probably not the latest version, whatever that is). See attachment for a complete meeting request.