Niklas Morberg writes: >> In pgg-gpg.el, the function pgg-gpg-process-region uses >> call-process-region. My guess is that call-process-region >> does not use my proxy settings (defined in .emacs with >> setenv). >> >> Would it be possible to use shell-command-on-region instead? >> I think that this would work better, but I don't quite know >> how to change the function to test this as s-c-o-r takes >> different arguments than call-process-region. > > Would using shell-command-on-region break something else? With the following patch it is possible to get keys from servers through my proxy. The implementation probably sucks, but it works on my system. Does this break anything on other systems?