* Group buffer not updated for mail groups
@ 1999-03-03  1:45 Dmitry Yaitskov
From: Dmitry Yaitskov @ 1999-03-03  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Some days ago I wrote about a problem I was having - after a 'g' in
the group buffer, some mail groups did not have their new messages
counters updated, and those counters were updated only after another
'g'. Here's some more info: I have three pop accounts. Seems like this
happens not for specific mail groups, rather for mail fetched from
all accounts after the first one. So, if I have:

(setq nnmail-spool-file
	  '((pop :server "mail.1.com"
			 :user "me"
			 :port "pop3"
			 :password "secret1")
		(pop :server "mail.2.com"
			 :user "me-too"
			 :port "pop3"
			 :password "secret2")
		(pop :server "mail.3.com"
			 :user "still-me"
			 :port "pop3"
			 :password "secret3")))

then mail fetched from mail.1.com would show immediately, whereas mail
fetched from mail.2.com & mail.3.com would show up in the Group buffer
only after another check for new news/mail. Does it make any sense?

--
Cheers,
-Dima.