* re-authenticating on smtp server?
@ 2004-01-08 15:56 Jody Klymak
From: Jody Klymak @ 2004-01-08 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've switched locales, but still wish to use the smtp server at my old
university.  Unfortunately, the server expires my authentication after
30 (or so) minutes.  Is there a way to force gnus to re-authenticate
on the smtp server periodically, or when relaying fails?  Its a little
annoying to have to restart gnus every 30 minutes (or so).

This is cvs gnus from Jan 5th (or so).

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://mixing.coas.oregonstate.edu/people/jklymak2/
mailto:jklymak@coas.oregonstate.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-08 15:56 UTC | newest]