* Charset problem
@ 1999-12-02  6:06 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-02  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Er -- what charset is
<URL:http://www.imasy.or.jp/~kazz/Gnus/gnus-j.texi.gz> in?  (That is,
the texinfo file, not the .gz file.)  I'd really like to have a
Postscript copy of that; could someone who has the knowledge run it
through texi2dvi and dvips and mail me the Postscript file or
something?

I'd almost forgotten that I'm a translated author.  *blush*
Fortunately, it's an early version of the manual, so he didn't have to
translate too much of my nonsense.  (Well.  "Too much" is very
relative, innit?  100 pages is too much of something.  Anyway.)

* Re: Charset problem
@ 1999-12-02 19:32 ` Michael Welsh Duggan
From: Michael Welsh Duggan @ 1999-12-02 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Er -- what charset is
> <URL:http://www.imasy.or.jp/~kazz/Gnus/gnus-j.texi.gz> in?  (That
> is, the texinfo file, not the .gz file.)

japanese-iso-8bit

--
Michael Duggan
(md5i@cs.cmu.edu)