On Tue, May 10 2005, Frank Ellermann wrote: > Reiner Steib wrote: > >> the display of message/rfc822 parts in Loom is broken > > Another odddity: start (dito for end). I'd vote for disabling the strikethru decoration feature. It produces by far more false positives than intended decorations. > > > The original article has a third text/plain inline part > with a MIME-version: 1.0 header field. So far I thought > that a part has zero or more Content- header fields, > but not its very own MIME-version. Most probably it's > perfectly legal, I've just not seen it anywhere before. The "MIME-Version" header was inserted by Gnus on sending (not present in the message buffer). I don't know if it should be there. --> Cc-ing ding. `message-forward-as-mime' is t. ,----[ |