* Re: Display of message/rfc822 parts in Loom
       [not found] ` <4280B9F8.6B64@xyzzy.claranet.de>
@ 2005-05-10 17:05   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-05-10 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Ding List

On Tue, May 10 2005, Frank Ellermann wrote:

> Reiner Steib wrote:
>
>> the display of message/rfc822 parts in Loom is broken
>
> Another odddity:  <strike>start</strike> (dito for end).

I'd vote for disabling the strikethru decoration feature.  It produces
by far more false positives than intended decorations.

> <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/36938/raw>
>
> The original article has a third text/plain inline part
> with a MIME-version: 1.0 header field.  So far I thought
> that a part has zero or more Content-  header fields,
> but not its very own MIME-version.  Most probably it's
> perfectly legal, I've just not seen it anywhere before.

The "MIME-Version" header was inserted by Gnus on sending (not present
in the message buffer).  I don't know if it should be there.  -->
Cc-ing ding.  `message-forward-as-mime' is t.

,----[