* Viewing HTML mails
@ 2003-11-24 15:58 Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 2003-11-24 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Has there be changes to the way HTML only messages are treated lately?

My mm setting is (setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m), but I've also
tried other render engines.

If I do a K v on the message I get asked for the file name I want to
save the MIME part to.  If I'm not mistaken, this was not the case in
the not so far past.

Or do I need to define other variables as well?

Thanks,
norbert.