* How to let Gnus show all articles of most current 3 days?
@ 2007-06-07 17:52 Luke Huang
From: Luke Huang @ 2007-06-07 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

As the title, I hope to configure Gnus to show the list of all articles
of the most current 3 days no matter whether they are read or not. How
can I do for this goal?

thanks a lot for your answer
Luke

* Re: How to let Gnus show all articles of most current 3 days?
@ 2007-06-08  3:02 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2007-06-08  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luke Huang; +Cc: ding

> As the title, I hope to configure Gnus to show the list of all articles
> of the most current 3 days no matter whether they are read or not. How
> can I do for this goal?

If you have 1000 new mails in 3 days, type `1000 <SPACE>' in the
group buffer or `1000 Z R' in the summary buffer.  I don't know
other solutions.

Regards,

* Re: How to let Gnus show all articles of most current 3 days?
@ 2007-06-08  8:56   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-06-08  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, Jun 08 2007, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

>> As the title, I hope to configure Gnus to show the list of all articles
>> of the most current 3 days no matter whether they are read or not. How
>> can I do for this goal?
>
> If you have 1000 new mails in 3 days, type `1000 <SPACE>' in the
> group buffer or `1000 Z R' in the summary buffer.  I don't know
> other solutions.

You can limit to 3 days with `/ t -3 RET' starting from the current
view.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,