* drafts sorted by recipient address?
@ 2005-07-05 18:40 Count László de Almásy
From: Count László de Almásy @ 2005-07-05 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is this a feature that could be added?

I tend to build of lots messages in my drafts folder, and they are
hard to keep track of because they are all just there in one big long
list.  I'd like to group them by recipient address, perhaps in virtual
"subgroups", so that for example I could send every draft intended for
one particular address, leaving all others intact.

* Re: drafts sorted by recipient address?
@ 2005-07-07 11:16 ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2005-07-07 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Count> Is this a feature that could be  added?  I tend to build of
    Count> lots messages  in my drafts folder,  and  they are hard  to
    Count> keep  track of because they  are all just  there in one big
    Count> long  list.  I'd like to group  them by  recipient address,
    Count> perhaps in virtual "subgroups", so that for example I could
    Count>  send  every  draft  intended  for  one particular address,
    Count> leaving all others intact.

I  asked a similar question  several month ago, but  I just wanted the
message to be sorted  by the recipients.  Rainer Steib came up with  a
nifty solution, I  am not sure  that it  is already  be implemented in
recent cvs versions of gnus.

* Re: drafts sorted by recipient address?
@ 2005-07-10 11:14   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-07-10 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 07 2005, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> I  asked a similar question  several month ago, but  I just wanted the
> message to be sorted  by the recipients.  Rainer Steib came up with  a
> nifty solution, I  am not sure  that it  is already  be implemented in
> recent cvs versions of gnus.

It's present in the CVS trunk:

,----[ (info "(gnus)No Gnus") ]
|    * Gnus supports a new sort command in the Summary buffer: `C-c C-s
|      C-t' (`gnus-summary-sort-by-recipient').  *Note Summary Sorting::
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,