On Wed, Mar 22 2006, Bill Wohler wrote: [ Sorry for the late reply. ] > Reiner Steib wrote: >> On Wed, Mar 22 2006, Bill Wohler wrote: >> > Hmmm, the separator in the GNOME tool bars looks a lot better. I >> > modified your separator to look more like the GNOME separator. Do you >> > mind if I check in my version of separator.xpm? >> >> No. But maybe you could post your separator.xpm, so I can see how it >> looks like in Gnus. > [2. Separator --- image/x-xpmi; separator.xpm] Here's a screen shot with the new (upper toolbar; from Emacs CVS) and the old (lower; Gnus, AUCTeX) separator.xpm: