On Mon, Mar 06 2006, Bill Wohler wrote: > Reiner Steib wrote: >> If they work nicely and got some testing, I will re-consider whether >> to put in it v5-10/Emacs or not. >> >> But I think you can update MH-E independently of this. We can >> add/update all new images used by either MH-E or Gnus in Emacs CVS. > > You might not be aware that we use Emacs' CVS repository, so if it's not > in CVS Emacs, it's not in MH-E. I was aware of this. :-) Let me rephrase: We should suggest (or announce?) on emacs-devel that we'd like to add or update those icons in Emacs CVS. "Those icons" = all icons that will be used either in MH-E or in Gnus (after some more testing in Gnus CVS) or both. > I'm looking forward to seeing the images checked into CVS. I expect we > might have to make some image or image name tweaks or code tweaks in > MH-E once the images are checked in and we actually run with them, but > that's OK. If you would like to present our suggestions on emacs-devel now, please go ahead. Maybe the list in gnus/etc/image/README is useful for this. I'll attach it to this message (with some changes which I haven't committed yet: sort*.xpm, attach.xpm). Bye, Reiner. -- ,,, (o o) ---ooO-(_)-Ooo--- | PGP key available | http://rsteib.home.pages.de/