Enrico Scholz writes: > when creating 'PGP/MIME Sign' signatures with Gnus v5.10.7 (from the > xemacs-sumo-20050715 tarball) the Content-Type: will be always something > like > > | Content-Type: multipart/signed; boundary="=-=-="; > | micalg=pgp-sha1; protocol="application/pgp-signature" > ~~~~ The attached patch fixes this; currently, it relies on the special status-fd format of gnupg. I do not know if this is standardized across all pgp implementations (are there other ones in use with gnus?). The new method 'ensc/mml2015-pgg-signinfo' should be moved into pgg.el, but I do not have the overview about the gnus/pgg design to touch two packages. I am completely unexperienced in elisp also, so some of my changes can be done probably better in another way. Enrico