Hi, when copying articles from say nnml to an IMAP server, the Xref: header isn't removed. The new variable `gnus-copy-article-ignored-headers' cares for this, see the attached patch. I have committed it. I anyone can think of possible problems, please let me know. I found such a variable useful when I needed to train bogofilter from my ham/spam collection (on nnml) by copying the collections to corresponding IMAP folders. Keeping Xref, X-DCC-.*-Metrics and X-Bogosity[1] headers would have been wrong because the articles should be as close to the original as possible. Bye, Reiner. [1] Actually X-Bogosity is ignored by bogofilter, IIRC. -- ,,, (o o) ---ooO-(_)-Ooo--- | PGP key available | http://rsteib.home.pages.de/