On Fri, Aug 31 2007, Reiner Steib wrote: > Hi Miles, > you didn't sync the GPLv3 change from v5-10 to the trunk yet. Would > you like to do it or should some other developer go ahead? As Miles' doesn't seem to have a proper internet connection yet, I went ahead. > Then add the following ChangeLog entry and commit the files: > > * Relicense all FSF files to GPLv3 or later. > > The following files in should also be relicensed (they are not in > Emacs 22; same for files added in No Gnus): I took a different approach: Get the list of CVS files from **/CVS/Entries and change the files using the following command (bash, on a GNU system): find . -name Entries|while read ent; do dir=$(dirname $(dirname $ent)); \ sed -ne "s,^/\([^/]*\)/.*$,$dir/\1,p" < $ent; done | \ xargs sed -i -e 's|Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or|Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or|' Attached are the diffs. I also added copyright notices in the ChangeLog files (and removed trailing whitespace). Let me know if something is wrong or missing. > texi/texi2latex.el doesn't have a proper header, I'll ask Lars about it. > > We should also check, if the FSF postal address has been updated in > all files. Not done yet. Bye, Reiner. -- ,,, (o o) ---ooO-(_)-Ooo--- | PGP key available | http://rsteib.home.pages.de/