* Re: pgp + font question
       [not found] ` <20050419164705.1F49A10A74A@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
@ 2005-04-19 20:19   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-04-19 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-users, mallman

On Tue, Apr 19 2005, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> Mark Allman <mallman@icir.org> wrote:
>> So, just for grins I wanted to highlight different messages from
>> pgp-signed messages differently.  So, the line:
>>
>>   [[PGP Signed Part:Failed]]
>>
>> might be signed in red, a good yet untrusted signature might be yellow
>> and a trusted signature might be green.
[...]
> First off, that's a good idea.
>
> The thing is, if mh-highlight-citation-p is set to gnus then MH-E only
> fontifies the header and calls on gnus to do the body.  So it would be
> best to get this done within gnus.

I think it would be nice to have this in Gnus.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

Version 11 adds new functionality designed to reduce time involved in
creating, integrating, and deploying reporting solutions. Free runtime info,
new features, or free trial, at: http://www.businessobjects.com/devxi/728

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-19 20:19 UTC | newest]