* Gnus manual updates on the Spam topic
@ 2004-01-02 20:49 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-01-02 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I made some pretty big changes to the manual, while trying to keep the
old content.  Please take a look at the Spam ELisp Package sections
and let me know if you spot any inaccuracies.  I would also like some
volunteers for the sample configurations section.  I'm not sure I can
finish it on my own in time for Lars' Jan. 4 deadline, and in any
case it might be best if the users that submit a configuration
describe their daily cycle of spam.el usage also.

Thanks
Ted

* Re: Gnus manual updates on the Spam topic
@ 2004-01-02 21:48 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-01-02 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jan 02 2004, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> I would also like some volunteers for the sample configurations
> section.  I'm not sure I can finish it on my own in time for Lars'
> Jan. 4 deadline, and in any case it might be best if the users that
> submit a configuration describe their daily cycle of spam.el usage
> also.

I could contribute my setup as posted here in
<news:v94qw3y46d.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>.  But the IMAP part
(IMAP + bogofilter on the server) is quite untypical, I suppose.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Gnus manual updates on the Spam topic
@ 2004-01-04  3:23   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-01-04  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004, 4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de wrote:

> I could contribute my setup as posted here in
> <news:v94qw3y46d.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>.  But the IMAP part
> (IMAP + bogofilter on the server) is quite untypical, I suppose.

It's added now.  Feel free to edit or remove it, but I think it's
fine as it is.  My setup is in there too.  If anyone wants to check
it out, it's a quick read that may be slightly entertaining :)

@ 2004-01-04 10:04     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-01-04 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Jan 04 2004, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> It's added now.  Feel free to edit or remove it, but I think it's
> fine as it is.

I converted it to texinfo markup.  Maybe this can be done with your's
too, if Lars gives us enough time. ;-)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,