* Re: How to report spam with Gnus
       [not found]   ` <l1zn9bogsv.fsf@budvar.future-i.net>
@ 2004-04-17 15:57     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-04-17 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Ding List

[ This is not relevant to Gmane anymore.  Let's shift the discussion
  to gmane.emacs.gnus.general aka <ding@gnus.org>.

On Fri, Apr 16 2004, Ed Avis wrote:

> Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:
>
>>>I can't find any documentation on how to use Gnus to report an
>>>article as spam.
>>
>>See (info "(gnus)Gmane Spam Reporting")
>
> Yes, that is the page I looked at, but I didn't understand it.  (I can
> customize-variable gnus-spam-process-newsgroups but I didn't know what
> to set it to.)

Hm, could suggest an improvement to the current wording?

`----

> Thanks, I have set that using M-x customize-variable gnus-parameters,
> so now my ~/.xemacs/custom.el has something like
>
> (custom-set-variables
>  '(gnus-parameters '(("^gmane\\."
>    (spam-process
>     (gnus-group-spam-exit-processor-report-gmane))))
> )

Looks fine.

> I will try it out soon.

If you set `gnus-verbose' to some high value, say 8, you will see
what's going on looking at the " *Message-Log*" (XEmacs) buffer.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-17 15:57 UTC | newest]