* Re: `message-insert-formated-citation-line' misspelt
       [not found] <87hck0phg8.fsf@laptop.shootybangbang.com>
@ 2007-11-05 23:11 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-11-05 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Paul Wallington; +Cc: bugs, ding

On Mon, Nov 05 2007, John Paul Wallington wrote:

> The function `message-insert-formated-citation-line' should be called
> `message-insert-formatted-citation-line', with two Ts, instead.

I could blame it on ispell which doesn't complain about "formated",
but it was my fault.  Thanks for your report.

HEADS UP: I've fixed the spelling without adding an alias.  Please fix
your config.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: `message-insert-formated-citation-line' misspelt
@ 2007-11-18 17:52   ` Sven Joachim
From: Sven Joachim @ 2007-11-18 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi Reiner,

On Di, Nov 06 2007, Reiner Steib wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 05 2007, John Paul Wallington wrote:
>
>> The function `message-insert-formated-citation-line' should be called
>> `message-insert-formatted-citation-line', with two Ts, instead.
>
> I could blame it on ispell which doesn't complain about "formated",
> but it was my fault.  Thanks for your report.
>
> HEADS UP: I've fixed the spelling without adding an alias.  Please fix
> your config.

You need to update GNUS-NEWS as well, it still mentions the variable in
the old spelling (and I've been bitten by it ;-)).

Cheers,
       Sven

* Re: `message-insert-formated-citation-line' misspelt
@ 2007-11-18 18:30     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-11-18 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sun, Nov 18 2007, Sven Joachim wrote:

> You need to update GNUS-NEWS as well, it still mentions the variable in
> the old spelling (and I've been bitten by it ;-)).

Done.  Thanks for the hint.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,