* Highlighting of different citation levels in message-mode
@ 2006-12-28 14:15 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-12-28 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I've added code from Oliver Scholz to highlight different citation
levels in message-mode, see `gnus-message-highlight-citation' in the
trunk.

After using it for a while, I'm not sure if we should let
`gnus-message-highlight-citation' default to t (in Emacs).  Sometimes
the headers weren't fontified correctly for me.  If it's on by
default, more people will find it and fix bugs.  But if there are too
many problems, we should disable it by default.

I'd like to hear other opinions on this: Should this feature be on or
off by default?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,