* new cite-region feature
@ 2002-06-15 17:36 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-06-15 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just wanted to say that the new cite-region feature is way cool.  I
use it because with it, I can cite _more_ than Gnus would normally
cite.  For example, in the previous message I cited some code from a
diff.  It was a text/x-patch part, and just hitting `F' wouldn't cite
it (even though the buffer was currently displaying the part).  But I
just marked the diff and then hit `F' from the article buffer.

Yay!  Yay!

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)