* message mode `C-u 0 C-c C-c' prompt
@ 2000-07-10 13:39 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-07-10 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gnus uses a lot of formats already to specify server names and group
names and the like.

In the server buffer, I have `nnml:' (a secondary server), `nntp:news'
(the native server) and `nntp:quimby' (a foreign server).

In group names, I have `nnml:foo' and `alt.test' (for the native
server) and `nntp+quimby:gnu.emacs.gnus'.

Why is the prompt for `C-u 0 C-c C-c' from the message buffer
different still?  I'd prefer to be able to enter the server name as
printed in the server buffer.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-10 13:39 UTC | newest]