* Re: problems with nnml and getting new mail
@ 1999-05-24 12:49 ` Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-05-24 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

What are the levels of the groups?  Type `S l' on one of them and
change the level (e.g. to 1) to see if that does something.

Also, what's the value of gnus-activate-level?

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [Abort]  [Cancel]

* problems with nnml and getting new mail
@ 1999-05-24 14:34 Doug Alcorn
From: Doug Alcorn @ 1999-05-24 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

For some reason, when I start Gnus (v5.5 and Xemacs 20.4) all of my
nnml groups show up with '*' total articles and '*' new articles.  If
I manually get new mail (M-g) on the group, it will show the correct
numbers.  But if I just use get new messages (g), none of the nnml
groups update.  I have to actually select them and then update with
M-g.

The only clue that I have is that I recently changed user ids on the
box I ran on (from alcornd to dalcorn).  I thought I changed all
references in my .emacs and .gnus, but maybe not.  Any help?
--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn
 oo /  doug@lathi.net (new)