* Gnus doesn't understand its own message/rfc forwarding
@ 2000-04-12  6:44 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-04-12  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Version: Gnus v5.8.4 (CVS checkout from march 17), XEmacs 20.4 (linux)

Gnus doesn't quite seem to understand its own message/rfc forwarding
these days.  When I do a C-d, this is what I see:

   [  94: Steinar Bang        ] <* mixed> fest med "baikerscømmet"
       [   2: Steinar Bang        ] <1 text>
       [  81: Steinar Bang        ] <2 rfc822>
           [  72: nobody              ] <2 text>

The rfc822 part looks like this at the start:

From: Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no>
Subject: fest med "baikerscømmet"
To: Bjørn Olav Listog <blistog@c2i.net>, Tore Reimers <treimers@c2i.net>
Date: 12 Apr 2000 08:21:52 +0200

From: Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no>
Subject: innflyttingsfest
To: doders-announcements@math.uio.no
Cc: doders@dod.no
Date: 09 Apr 2000 21:32:36 +0200

ie. I don't get to the forwarded message in such a way that I can
reply to it, and as far as I can remember, this used to be possible.

The headers for the message/rfc822 part, looks like this:

(BTW the charset parameter on this MIME type, seems to make problems
for the exchange server)

Does anyone know if this is fixed in the most recent CVS sources?

Thanx!

- Steinar