* Face for <I>Bla</I>
@ 2000-03-28 19:36 Arnd Kohrs
From: Arnd Kohrs @ 2000-03-28 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

how can I change the face for a text between the <I>tag</I>, when a
text/mime article is presented.  Right now this text does not differ
from the other text.  I tried to configure the italic faces with no
success.  Anyone knows that one?

Arnd.
--
Arnd Kohrs   -   kohrs@acm.org  -  http://www.eurecom.fr/~kohrs