From: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE
Subject: group name abbreviations?
Date: 24 Nov 1998 20:28:17 +0100	[thread overview]

I have named my groups according to logical considerations.  For
instance, I have the two groups nnml:projects.EUROgatherer and
nnml:projects.EUROsearch because there are thusly named projects I
work on.

I work on nnml:projects.EUROgatherer so often that it's getting on my
nerves having to always type the long name.  Even with group name
completion, it's too much.

Is it possible to define group name abbreviations, available for use
in `B m' or M-x gnus-group-jump-to-group RET prompts?  (Without
renaming the group, that is.)

kai
--
Life is hard and then you die.