* Recommendations for paragraph filling within Gnus.
@ 2000-09-13  1:38 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2000-09-13  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like to make use of a unified method for paragraph filling when
I'm using Gnus.  For example, I'd like the `W w' command as issued in
the summary buffer and the `ESC \C-q' command in the message buffer to
use the exact, same algorithm.  I picked these two commands as
examples because I use them a lot.  But in addition, I'd also like all
the other, related filling commands to use this same, unified
algortihm for paragraph filling when I'm using Gnus.

Is there a recommended method for configuring Gnus to use a unified
method for paragraph filling that's consistent within all the various
places where paragraph filling is commonly performed?

By the way, I'm using a fairly recent 5.8.8 CVS version of Gnus.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com