* nnheise?  http://www.heise.de/newsticker
@ 1999-11-26 20:09 Kai Großjohann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-11-26 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that there's nnultimate and nnslashdot, I'm of course looking for
an interface to the Heise Newsticker ;-)  See the above URL.  Wouldn't
it be cool if one could see all the announcements in an easy-to-read
manner?  I guess this would be similar to nnslashdot, now that they
have added the commenting thing.

Btw, the commenting thing leads me to a question: before they added
comments, the natural thing to do would have been to create a single
group where each message is an article.  But if we want to follow the
nnslashdot tradition, we would have to make each news item a group
rather than a message.  But most of these messages only have one or
two comments, so maybe many people just want to read the announcements
rather than the comments...

Thoughts?

kai
--
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.