* error while entering drafts folder
@ 1999-12-02  5:26 Maciej Matysiak
From: Maciej Matysiak @ 1999-12-02  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bugs

Signaling: (wrong-type-argument listp "From:")
  gnus-get-newsgroup-headers()
  gnus-select-newsgroup("nndraft:drafts" nil nil)
  gnus-summary-read-group-1("nndraft:drafts" nil t nil nil nil)
  gnus-summary-read-group("nndraft:drafts" nil t nil nil nil nil)
  gnus-group-read-group(nil t)
  gnus-group-select-group(nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-group-select-group)

i got it in pgnus 0.99, but the same was in .97 and .98 (i've sent
this bug report already once but there was no response).

i've got only 5 messages in drafts folder, all of them look, well,
just normal, not corrupted or something.

m.m.
--
 use gnus not guns!

* Re: error while entering drafts folder
@ 1999-12-02  5:36 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 1999-12-02  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

MM> Signaling: (wrong-type-argument listp "From:")
MM>   gnus-get-newsgroup-headers()
MM>   gnus-select-newsgroup("nndraft:drafts" nil nil)
MM>   gnus-summary-read-group-1("nndraft:drafts" nil t nil nil nil)
MM>   gnus-summary-read-group("nndraft:drafts" nil t nil nil nil nil)
MM>   gnus-group-read-group(nil t)
MM>   gnus-group-select-group(nil)
MM>   call-interactively(gnus-group-select-group)

MM> i got it in pgnus 0.99, but the same was in .97 and .98 (i've sent
MM> this bug report already once but there was no response).

MM> i've got only 5 messages in drafts folder, all of them look, well,
MM> just normal, not corrupted or something.

There is too little information in the backtrace. But I guess
`gnus-extra-headers' may cause the problem. What is the value?

If possible, you'd better send all information generated by gnus-bug.

--
Shenghuo

* Re: error while entering drafts folder
@ 1999-12-02  5:49   ` Maciej Matysiak
From: Maciej Matysiak @ 1999-12-02  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02 Dec 1999 00:36:32 -0500 Shenghuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:

> MM> Signaling: (wrong-type-argument listp "From:")
>
> There is too little information in the backtrace. But I guess
> `gnus-extra-headers' may cause the problem. What is the value?

you're right. somehow, i've had (setq gnus-extra-headers "From:")
in my .gnus, i don't really remember why :> now it's set to nil
and the problem disappeared.

m.m.
--

@ 1999-12-05 22:25     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-12-05 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner@blah.pl> writes:

> you're right. somehow, i've had (setq gnus-extra-headers "From:")

It should be a list of symbols.  Try (setq gnus-extra-headers (list
'From)).

kai

* Re: error while entering drafts folder
       [not found] <82504r$f7s$1@quimby.gnus.org>
@ 1999-12-02  5:40 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-02  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Matysiak <phoner@blah.pl> writes:

> Signaling: (wrong-type-argument listp "From:")
>   gnus-get-newsgroup-headers()

What are the contents of the " *nntpd*" (note leading space) buffer
when this happens?