* Rogue cancels messages again!
@ 2000-07-07 15:55 ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-07-07 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

This time from a different IP and a different NNTP server.

ShengHuo

Subject: cmsg cancel <vafk8fanbqj.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
From: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann)
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:40:01 GMT

cancel

* Re: Rogue cancels messages again!
@ 2000-07-08 12:55 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-07-08 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:

> This time from a different IP and a different NNTP server.

Now I get a message from the TMnet news admin asking me for help ;-)
At least they're aware of the problem, and I hope they'll do something
about it.  I think I'm going to refer them to the relevant news
groups...

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.