* Explicit Delete in nnml.
@ 1996-01-12  8:34 Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1996-01-12  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Is it possible to add a command to explicitly delete an
article in an nnml group?  Sometimes I receive HUGE emails and process
them, but they sit around until gnus expires them.  Other than
manually deleting them from the nnml dirs, there seems to be no way to
get rid of the suckers till they expire.
				Thanks.

--
... Credit is what keeps you from knowing how far past broke you are. -Zingers
/*----------------------------------------------------------------.

* Re: Explicit Delete in nnml.
@ 1996-01-12 10:07 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1996-01-12 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Patrick> Is it possible to add a command to explicitly delete an
  Patrick> article in an nnml group?

Why add something that's been there for a long time?

,-----
| B DEL runs the command gnus-summary-delete-article:
|
| Delete the N next (mail) articles.
| This command actually deletes articles.  This is not a marking
| command.  The article will disappear forever from your life, never to
| return.
| If N is negative, delete backwards.
| If N is nil and articles have been marked with the process mark,
| delete these instead.
`-----

hth,
        kai