* Displaying HTML with Netscape?
@ 1999-06-08 15:54 Kai.Grossjohann
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-06-08 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I get a multipart message, HTML parts are by default displayed
with W3.  I like this.  However, _sometimes_ I would like to display
the HTML using Netscape -- what's the most convenient way to do this?

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]

[parent not found: <199906091501.LAA77417@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov>]