* How to switch backends during filtering ?
@ 1997-04-03 14:47 Jost Krieger
From: Jost Krieger @ 1997-04-03 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I usually use nnml to keep my mail cleanly sorted.  Unfortunately, a
few of the mails contain html, and w3 in combination with Emacs 19.34
is not quite up to the task. So, I have to read those with *shudder*
Netscape. This makes it necessary to put them in some kind of nnfolder
or such. Can I do this inside Gnus ? Right now I either have to do it
in mailagent, before Gnus gets at them, or later on with B m .

Jost