* 'a' to post in *group* buffer should...
@ 2001-02-27 18:48 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2001-02-27 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

... use posting styles of the group name your sitting over.  I
frequently don't actually want to enter a group in order to post to
it, but posting styles for me are rather important (signatures, etc,
for work vs me differences) so I'd like to be able to sit above it and
still post to it.

This, of course, should be turned on or off as people see the need for
it.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."