* Sorting not Sorting
@ 2000-02-28  3:59 Chris Richards
From: Chris Richards @ 2000-02-28  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Howdy.

I use 'nnmail-split-methods' for my splitting needs.  I use the
nnfolder backend with nothing special (i.e., no extra spool files,
procmail, etc.).  It reads from $MAIL and splits appropriately.

I recently added two additional split rules.  These rules, however,
are not splitting the incoming mail (when it is processed from $MAIL).
The messages fall-over to the default nnfolder.  The other rules are
still working fine.

Here's the twist.  When I go into the default folder, mark the
messages that *should* have been split (#) and refile (B r), the
messages get put ito the correct folders.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
cjr