* sorting a mail folder?
@ 2001-05-15 15:56 Max Froumentin
From: Max Froumentin @ 2001-05-15 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a function that will sort an nnfolder by date? Not the
summary, but the actual messages in the file.

I've moved old articles to an nnfolder and for some reason they've
arrived in a seemingly random order. The folder contains a lot of
articles and calling the summary sort-by-date function each time I
read it is really too slow.

Max.