* bug in date washing
@ 1999-07-18 19:38 Paul Stevenson
From: Paul Stevenson @ 1999-07-18 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article mode 'W T i' turns the date line into iso8601 format. Trying
to rewash the date into any other format then barfs.

My lisp skills are insufficient to provide a fix, but I have traced the
problem to the fact that article-date-ut uses the washed date line from
the header as input and passes this straight on to
article-make-date-line which itself calls date-to-time which calls
parse-time-string which does not understand iso8601 format. So either
article-date-ut could get the 'unwashed' date and pass it on, or
parse-time-string could be persuaded to speak iso8601.

Paul